Balancing Taxation and Religious Freedom, by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Eugene Kirman, Esq.
Sailing Permit IRS Form 1040-C, U.S. Departing Alien Income Tax Return, and IRS Form 2063; by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Inhyuk Yoo, Esq.
United States Tax and the Accidental Americans, by by Frank Agostino, Esq. and JaeYoung Song, J.D.
Ethics and the Obligation to Report Tax Misconduct, by Frank Agostino, ESQ. and Andrew Lendrum, Esq.
IRS Form 8854–Initial and Annual Expatriation Information Statement: Renouncing U.S. Citizenship, Expatriation Tax, and IRS Relief Procedure, by Frank Agostino, ESQ. and Inhyuk Yoo, Esq.
Surrendering Your Green Card—Understanding USCIS Form I-407: Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident Status, by Frank Agostino, ESQ., Inhyuk Yoo, Esq., and JaeYoung Song, J.D.
Questions and Answers from Pathways to U.S. Tax Com- pliance & Renunciation Solutions for U.S. Citizens Living in Canada, Windsor Canada, by Frank Agostino, ESQ., Ruchita Oza, LL.B, LL.M., and JaeYoung Song, J.D.
The Taxpayer First Act And Practice Before The Independent Office Of Appeals, By Frank Agostino, Esq., Rikki Bassi, J.D., and Andrew Lendrum, Esq.
• Understanding The Line Between Pennies On The Dollar Settle- Ment Of Tax Claims And Prosecution For Nonpayment Of Tax, by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Rikki Bassi J.D.
• TAC Tip: OIC Analysis—The Difference Between Dissipated Assets and Nominee Transfers, by Frank Agostino, Esq. & Andrew Lendrum, Esq
• Statutory and Ethical Obligations to Report Tax Evasion, Frank Agostino, Esq. and
Valerie Vlasenko, Esq.
• Form 8833, Treaty-Based Return Position Disclosure Under Section 6114 or 7701(b), by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Phillip J. Colasanto, Esq.
• TAC Tip: Overcoming The Langauge Barrier: Translation And Interpreting Services Provided By The Internal Revenue Service, by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Stefanie Baroutoglou
• The International Information Reporting Penalties: Is the IRS’s Failure to Embrace a One-Stop Shopping Paradigm Inefficient and Statutorily Deficient?, by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Phillip J. Colasanto, Esq.
• Form 8865, Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Partnerships, by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Joseph A. Stackhouse, Jr.
• Section 139F Pro Bono Project
• IRS News Release: Get Ready for Taxes: Learn how the new tax law affects tax returns next year.