The Agostino & Associates
Journal of Tax Controversy
• Reporting Requirements for Foreign Trusts with US Owners Form 3520-A, by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Edward Mazlish, Esq.
• When Can the IRS, NY, or NJ Tax the Worldwide Income of Resident or Non-resident Aliens?, by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Alec Schwartz, Esq.
• Tax Controversies and Form 5472’s Reporting and Record-Keeping Requirements of Foreign-Owned U.S. Corporations and Foreign Corporations Doing Business in the U.S., by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Phillip Colasanto, Esq.
• Reporting Federal Changes to the New Jersey Division of Taxation, by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Naché Patoir, Esq.
• How a Taxpayer Can Recover Fees & Costs from the IRS in Administrative Cases Going to the Appeals Office, by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Steven Lechter, JD.
• TAC Tip: Collection Alternatives and Unfiled Tax Returns for Individuals, by Desaturates Lazar, Esq.
• Reporting Large Foreign Gifts and Inheritances—Internal Revenue Code 6039F, Notice 97-34; IRS Form 3520, by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Phillip Colasanto, Esq.
• TAC Tip: Due Diligence Checklist to Protect Clients Facing Passport Revocation, by Desa Lazar, Esq.
• Taxpayer Bill of Rights: The Right to Be Informed, by Frank Agostino, Esq. and Valerie Vlasenko, Esq.
• TAC Tip: Levies on Retirement Assets – Balancing the I.R.S. Need for Efficient Collection of Taxes with the Legitimate Concern of the Taxpayer That Any Collection Be No More Intrusive than Necessary, by Desa Lazar, Esq.